Thursday, July 21, 2011

Goodbye Space Shuttle Program

The boys and I were reading through the news reports of Atlantis' landing. After checking out some videos of the International Space Station, and talking about what it would be like to live in space, Ryder asked a poignant question; "Do they say 'keeee.....koooo' when they are in space?" Trying to wrap my brain around what in the world (or space) he was talking about, I asked the typical mom question; "what do you think Ryder?" He confidently explained that Darth Vader lives in space, and Darth says "keee....kooo," so anyone in space would make those noises. I did not hear anything like that on the youtube videos, but who knows? I guess I really can't discount any strange happenings in space due to lack of personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment